20 November 2015

Feature & Follow Friday [6]


This week's weekly question: 
If you could teleport into ANY story, which would you choose?


This is a great question, and a tough one! I've read so many fantastic stories that it almost seems difficult to choose. If I had to pick, I think that I would pick the Mediator series by Meg Cabot. That series was one of my favourites and it was one that I have read multiple, multiple times. I just would love to get to have the chance to see what it would be like to talk with people who are no longer with us, and just to get to experience the adventures that Susannah gets to go on. 

If you could pick any one story to teleport into, which do you choose?




Be sure to click here to submit your answers and join in on the fun! 


1 comment:

  1. Hello Lynn, I haven't read The Mediator series but I will look for it on GR. I picked that I would like to teleport to the world of The Lightning Thief. I love Greek mythology and I would love to be a counselor at Camp-half blood! I am a new follower via Bloglovin and Twitter. My blog is http://ponderingtheprose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete