- Link back to the person who has nominated you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator
- Nominate 11 new and obscure bloggers
- Come up with 11 questions from them to answer
- Inform your nominees
Random Facts about Me:
- I have 3 cats, they're my fur babies, and I'm sure I'm destined to be a cat lady in the future.
- I write down thoughts when I'm writing.
- I cannot sleep if my closet door is open.
- I love to write letters and I've had penpals since I was about 8 years old.
- I came home from my first day of Junior Kindergarten crying because I didn't learn how to read. I was already reading by the time I started school, but I wanted to learn more.
- I'm a caffeine addict, I can't go a day without having a cup of coffee.
- I fall asleep with the TV on because I can't stand the silence at night. Especially with a room in the basement.
- I play with my rings when I'm nervous.
- I have a B.A in English Literature and a B.Ed.
- The first book I remember reading on my own was Go Dog Go.
- I often get asked if my eyes are naturally blue or if I wear contacts. I do, but they're just clear and because I can't stand to wear my glasses.
Questions from the Nominator:
1. A popular author you have not read any books by?
Margaret Atwood. I have been told so many times to read something but her, but I still have yet to do so.
2. If you could buy a boxset of any six books, what books would they be?
I would include:
- Thoughtless by S.C Stephens
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chebosky
3. Favorite genre of music?
I like rock/alternative, pop rock & country
4. Would you like to be an author?
I would absolutely love being an author and it was something that I have dreamed about from a very young age. I used to write stories all the time, and I still have a bunch that I wrote.
5. A strong female character in a TV show that you like?
Lorelai Gilmore, hands down. I'd love to be her, she witty, smart and just wonderful.
6. Biggest physical book pet peeve?
When someone cracks the spine. I cringe to see a book with a cracked spine.
7. Favorite place to buy books?
Chapters because I just love to walk around the bookstore and check to see what they have. Although I have been buying a lot from Amazon lately.
8. What are two people that you ship that are not from the same book?
This is a really tough question, and I'm really struggling to come up with an answer.
9. Skydiving or bungee jumping?
10. What is your opinion about libraries?
I think libraries are a wonderful idea, and I think that they make reading so much more accessible to just about everyone.
11. Favorite TV show couple?
Lorelai and Luke from Gilmore Girls.
- Tina from Tina the Bookworm
- HannahCassie & Laura from PS I love that book
- Erika from Erika Books and Stars
- Jazmen from This girl reads a lot
- Melissa Rose from Around the World in Books
- Sophia from BookWyrming Thoughts
- Amanda from Stuck in YA
- Magen from Corrie the Book Crazed Girl
- Kitty from My Little Corner for Books
- Claudia from PenMarkings
- Michelle from Limitless Literature
Questions for my nominees...
- Where is your favourite place to read?
- Coffee or tea?
- Is there a book that you really wanted to like but could just not get through it?
- What is the first book that you can recall "hooking" you on reading?
- Do you prefer to read during the day or at night?
- What is your favorite color?
- How do you decide which book you're going to read next?
- If you were only allowed to bring one book with your on a desert island, which would you bring with you?
- Do you have any pets? If so, what do you have?
- Do you prefer paperback or ebook?
- Do you lend your books out?