28 August 2015

Update & Small Haul

I was quite excited today when the mail arrived that I thought I would update and do a quick book haul!
When I opened the mail, this was waiting for me
IMG_2555
I had been wanting a kindle for a while, and I when I noticed that Amazon was having a sale, I decide to pick one up. While I’m still a lover of paperbacks, I have been enjoying ebooks so much more. It was also time for an upgrade. I had an original Kobo that I had received as a birthday gift years ago, but sadly, its reaching its end. I am so excited, and I cannot wait to start reading!
Along with the Kindle, I picked up the following ebooks:

Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover

Hear-Shaped Hack by Tracey Garvis Graves

For review, from Entangled, I received:

                                        This Book will Change you Life by Amanda Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment