03 June 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What are you reading? This is an excellent way to plan out your reading week, and to have fun and see what others are reading as well. 

This is hosted  by Book Journey


This week I'm reading:

Synopsis: After being caught in the middle of a love triangle which led to a devastating betrayal, Kiera pledged to learn from the mistakes she'd made. She was determined to never inflict that kind of pain on anyone, especially the soulful, talented man who held her heart. But life offers new challengers for every relationship, and when Kiera's love is put to the ultimate test, will it survive? Love is easy...trust is hard. 


I cannot seem to put this book down! I had a bit of a hard time getting into the first one, but the minute I did, I was hooked. If you've not checked out this series, you definitely have to!! 

What are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoy your book. I'm reading Brave New World by Aldous Huxley and Forever in Blue by Ann Brashares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you are enjoying your book. :)
    here is my Monday post

    ReplyDelete